What does the SleepSounder Sleeping Machine do?
The SleepSounder Sleep Sound Machine is fully portable, so you can take it away with you on holiday or even camping.
- Plays 12 different sleep inducing sounds to help you relax and sleep throughput the day or night.
- With their Bluetooth feature, you can load your own music collection to help you sleep at night.
- You can even play the FM radio stations of your choice.
- With so many sound options, you will always find the right sound to help you sleep in any situation.
- Perfect to mask daytime noises for shift workers who need to sleep during the day.
- Great to black out noisy neighbors, barking dogs or traffic noise outside.
- Blocks out the sound of snoring.
Features of the SleepSounder Sleep Sound Machine
This sound machine has all of the features you need in a fully portable sound machine.
- Plays 12 sounds – Fireplace, Waterfall, Running Stream, Songbirds, Heartbeat, Tropical Forest, Ocean Waves, Thunder Storm, Summer Night, Rainfall, White Noise x 2.
- A memory card slot, so you can download additional sounds for the SleepSounder website for FREE.
- Built in Bluetooth – so you can play your own music from any wireless device.
- Plays FM radio.
- Large LED time and date display.
- Built in cell phone charging station.
- Volume controls.
- Headphone jack.
- Easy to see and use controls on top of the sound machine.
- Operates on both mains power and a lithium battery (fully portable).
- SleepSounder offers a full money back guarantee if you are not happy with their sound machine.
Why is the SleepSounder Sleep Machine so popular?
This is a popular sound machine with more than 90% of customers giving it a 4 or 5 star rating. Customers like the large selection of gentle, soothing sounds and the portability of the sound machine.
We tried 3 different machines and settled on this one. It is very loud (but with fully adjustable volume) – exactly what we wanted to help drown the noise from crying and screaming babies while our son naps at daycare.
It helps both my husband and I sleep. Most of the sounds are very relaxing.
The machine is plug and play and I sleep like a baby using the sound of rain.
Super Easy to use and very effective.
My Sharper image sound machine died and I’ve been using a fan, which is no longer practical because it’s getting colder outside. I love this little sound machine!!! It even has a lullaby!
Points to note about the SleepSounder Sleeping Sound Machine
There is no timer with this sound machine, so it is either on or off and you also cannot turn off the LED display on the front of the sound machine – although many customers simply place a dark cloth over the front to block out the light.
Even though the controls are fairly simple to understand, there is a lack of clear instructions with the SleepSounder – for example, there are no instructions on setting up the date and time.
At the time of writing this review, SleepSounder have not released any new sounds for you to upload to your sound machine (the purpose of the memory card) – they promise to do so in the near future.
This is a very compact and portable sound machine, perfect for travelers or for camping holidays. It also fits easily on your bedside table, so it an ideal sound machine for blocking out noises that keep you awake at night (or during the day for shift workers).
You have a large selection of sounds, so you will have no problem finding one to suit your mood, as well as a volume control and headphone jack. You even have a cell phone charging point, which is great if you do take it camping with you.
A very affordable and practical sound machine.